Pages

Sunday, 23 October 2011

30 Days towards victory (Day 29th )

Today is Sunday again and Alhamdulillah for this Sunday, I can spend my time at college. As usual most of students having their 'balik kampung'. Only few students who are staying here including me.
One of my favourite part during weekend is there are not many people here. It is a very tranquil and relax atmosphere. Even though it is a weekend but there is still a lot of work that need to be done.

Since that is about a month that I'm not mopping my room, I'm doing a spring cleaning today. After about half a day, I'm continue with my homework. Yup, a lot of homework that need to be completed.
Sorry. that only what I can write. There are no any interesting story for today because it is still a same weekend that I always have before this....................................................................

p/s: Exciting for this coming Wednesday
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...